- DCM: ISO 14229 Services
- DEM: Fault Handler or Fault Memory to support UDS
- FIM: Inhibition Control for SW Modules
- CANTP: ISO 15765-2 Transport layer
- OEM Independent solution for AUTOSAR
- Can be easily customised for any OEM
- Generation of optimised application code templates
The use of reliable diagnostic protocol software stack is essential when setting up in-vehicle network. The use of ready to use standardised software components guarantees ease of portability and smooth integration of different ECUs in the Vehicle networks for the automotive OEMs and its suppliers. Furthermore, the ready to use software components leads to a reduced development cost and project timeline.
ElectRay's eSAR.UDS stack is based on ISO 14229 standard and compliance with AUTOSAR R4.4.0 . The eSAR.UDS stack is designed to be used in Automotive, Commercial vehicles and Motor bikes ECUs. The Diagnostic trouble codes and fault memory is part of the eSAR.UDS stack. The standalone configuration tool helps to customise the features to meet the end application requirements.
The eSAR.UDS stack can be used in AUTOSAR or conventional ECU software environment. It can also be configured to accommodate the memory needs of the small footprint ECUs.
Note: NV data storage handling implemented as per the AUTOSAR standard using standardised API's and can be easily ported with any third party Flashing libraries.
Post Sales Support & Services
- Stack Configuration as per the OEM requirements.
- Stack integration in ECU Software.
- Key Supported Diagnostic Services: $10, $11, $14, $19, $22, $23, $27, $28, $2A, $2E, $2F, $31, $3E, $3D, $85
- AUTOSAR R4.4.0 Compliance
- ISO 14229 Compliance
- MISRA compliant
- Configuration tool to configure the stack
- ANSI C source code
- Fault logging and storage
- Perform fault analysis
- Can be used with or without RTOS
- Due to AUTOSAR Architecture, highly configurable and scalable
Ready to run example application.
- User Manual
- Test Reports