- Bootloader Executive
- Flashing Executive
- UDS ISO 14229 OR J1939
- CANTP ISO 15765-2
- Security using Seed/Key based algorithm
- Flash Driver
- CAN Driver
The reliable Flash Bootloaders are required in order to upgrade the ECU software when vehicle is on road. Mostly, Flash Bootloaders are specific to OEMs however there are still few requirements common to all the bootloaders like communication interfaces, record parsing, Flash memory system requirements, checksum etc.
ElectRay's eLite Flash Bootloader offers you a safe and secure ECU reprogramming. The eLite Flash Bootloaders can be configured as per the OEM specific requirements. The Flash Bootloader supports the CAN bus & UDS diagnostic.
The eLite Flash Bootloader can be used in AUTOSAR or conventional ECU software environment. It can also be configured to accommodate the memory needs of the small footprint ECUs.
Post Sales Support & Services
- Bootloader Configuration as per the OEM requirements.
- Bootloader integration in ECU Software.
- Small Footprint
- Supports the CAN communication
- UDS & J1939 compliance bootloader
- Minimal UDS Diagnostic support
- Standalone and Independent of Application of ECU software
- ANSI C source code
- Configuration tool to configure the bootloader
- Infineon XC2787
- Renesas RL78
- Renesas RH850
Ready to run example application.
- User Manual
- Test Reports